Sunday 14 July 2013

Pappu thinks he is stupid enough to be fooled by politicians

India's common man Pappu Pandey finally felt that he was stupid enough to be fooled by politicians. He realised after Narendra Modi's interview and controversies developed out of it.

"First time ever in my life, I realised that I was actually stupid enough to get fooled out of propaganda created by politicians. Earlier I used to think that there may not be necessarily any logic behind politicians in creating nonsensical rhetoric over castes, sub castes, religions, sub religions and regional boundaries. However, now I am feeling that I am actually brainless and all politicians are smart and create this propaganda with some logic behind it," said Pappu Pandey.

Pappu Pandey was referring to Narendra Modi's reference of 'Puppy', used in describing his sadness over 2002 riots.

Pappu said "That was actually Modi's cool idea which I earlier thought as foolishness. I realized it when next day read TOI that RSS is now pushing Narendra Modi as PM candidate and as perfect kid of RSS, BJP is in no denial mood."

Talking exclusively to India Satire, Pappu said that his two minds were in conflict with each other when they heard Modi's statement by thinking that the Modi's interview to Reuters was totally illogical and nonsensical too.

"One of my minds was totally shocked when Modi gave reference of Puppy. I thought this would derail Modi from his PM's claim while my other mind was thinking something else. It thought that there might be some logic behind the statement but still clearly doubting Modi's intention behind the statement. However, finally when I read today's newspaper, the calculation was clear. JD(U) is out of the alliance, Shiv Sena and Akali Dal has no problem with the statement and RSS would give green signal to Modi's PM candidature claim. How fool I was thinking that such statement would derail Modi from PM's race. I have not forgotten Sushil Kumar Shinde's statement that 'public memory is short'," said Pappu Pandey.

No comments:

Post a Comment