Wednesday 6 April 2016

Amitabh Bachchan admits wrongdoings; tried Panama many times

Confirming the allegations about the wrongdoings in Panama Papers, Bollywood Super Star Amitabh Bachchan confirmed he tried Panama ones but that too in his young age.
"I had Panama many times in my young age. I also hid them in my cup board from my father's eyes," said Amitabh Bachchan "The smoke was awesome. However, when I started feeling guilty about it and I stopped smoking."
"What are you talking about?" when India Satire correspondent asked Amitabh, he said "I am talking about Panama cigarettes, they were famous in my young age and everybody used to smoke hiding from his parents. Even I had lot of cartons secretly putting away from my Papa's eyes."

However, Amitabh told correspondent that he was not aware that his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also tried Panama.

No comments:

Post a Comment