Monday 11 March 2013

Sushil Kumar Shinde to keep all rape accused with himself for their security

Sushil Kumar Shinde said that he would keep all the accused in Delhi Gang Rape Case at his home and will personally guard them till his own life ends.

"I found major lapses in Ram Singhji's suicidal case. That increased my worry for other 4 accused and therefore I personally will take all of them to my house and would keep a close watch on them. I will try to make their lives better by offering good clothes and food so that none of them would thought of doing such a devilish activity," said Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde 

He said "I will stand as a security guard and will not attend any of the parliamentary sessions just to make sure that they would not end their lives so easily."

Government also offered Rahul Bose to have a chat with rape accused, understand them and stay with them till they get an honorable punishment from the court. However, government has not given any kind of orders to Rahul Bose to change / convert their minds.

"Yea I requested Rahul also to keep sometime from his busy schedule. I told him that ye koi picture ka scene nahi hai and he should get serious about that," said Shinde.

Shinde said that he sent a request to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who replied as 'Theek Hai' to his request.

No comments:

Post a Comment