Tuesday 5 March 2013

Arvind Kejriwal to announce another corruption case in Wharton India's forum

Aam Aadmi Party convener, Arvind Kejriwal announced that he would announce 2-3 scams in Wharton India's Economic forum on March 23 in Philadelphia.
"I am going to announce one scam of a top most US leader who used his authorities against the aam public of the USA. He is at responsible post of the US' President. I don't want to disclose his name right now. I will tell you in Wharton's forum. I will also announce one of the biggest scams of India. It is related to defence ministry and mostly related to choppers they use. I don't want to say anything about it right now. My team is gathering all the news paper clippings and web article references to link the story. Everything you will come to know in WIF," said Arvind Kejriwal.

No comments:

Post a Comment