Sunday 31 March 2013

Markandey Katju completed commenting on 198th person

After commenting on Anna Hazare, Press Council of India Chairman Justice (retd) Markandey Katju covered 198th person in his life. All 10% intelligent Indians congratulated on his achievement. All 178 persons include aam aadmi of India.

"That is a miracle. I can't understand how he could have managed to talk about 198 people in India. I heartily congratulate Katjuji and wish him all the best to make double century as soon as it is possible," said social intellectual Harsh Mander, one of the only 10% intellectuals in India.

Another activist plus intellectual, Aruna Roy said "I know media is tracking Katju since his birth. I believe talking intellectually about 198 people in India is quite great achievement. This puts a crown of talkative intellectual on Justice Katju's big and awesome head."

Many other social activists and intellectuals congratulated Katju by heart and asked for his blessings. They also suggested that they are quite capable of generating his attention and hopes that Katju would bless them with his mouthful spits.

Recently, Katju gives his blissful opinion on Anna Hazare, asking him to learn Chemistry, Physics and Biology to make his anti-corruption moment more scientific.

"That was just my ordinary thought. But I wasn't aware that my ordinary thought would also stir so much among the real 10% intelligent Indians. Thanks to my intelligent fans I will complete double century, soon," said Markandey Katju.

No comments:

Post a Comment