Wednesday 28 October 2015

Viewer asked Dibakar Banerjee to return his money wasted on one of Banerjee's dark movie

A viewer of dark movies with substance, Pappu Pandey asked Dibakar Banerjee to return his money spent on few stupidest dark movies such as Love Sex aur Dhokha, Shanghai, Bombay Talkies and Detective Byomkesh Bakshy. Pappu demanded his legitimate money for not getting due dark entertainment from Banerjee's movies after he came to know that as like awards could be returned to government, he might get his money wasted on Banerjee's movies. Pandey ruled out giving a last chance to Banerjee for his upcoming movie, Titli.

"Fu*k off! Dark movie means I should not see anything on screen. Its 3 hours of black screen. However, I saw all Banerjee's movies apart from Khosla ka Ghosla and none of them was dark. I could see actors and actresses doing some heinous stuff or stupid activities on screen. I am a fan of dark movie and I went to watch these movies thinking that I would see black screen for 2-3 hours. However, there were people doing work in those movies and the screen was having some dim light," said Pappu.

When told Pappu that dark movies mean dark side of life, society and human beings, he told India Satire correspondent "Why do I need to watch dark side of life when my wife beat me every day, my boss sucks my brain like anything and I am still deprived soul. I thought dark movies mean movies that Vishal Bharadwaj directs where you can't see anything on screen. I have downloaded all the movies of Bharadwaj from torrent and yet to know who were the actors in those movies. By the way, even if Banerjee directs some movies with stories they are shit and for not getting due entertainment its better to ask him return my money," said Pandey.

Pandey confirmed that his decision was inspired by Banerjee's step to embarass government by returning award as he was not duly entertained (respected) by government. Closed source to Banerjee said that Banerjee gives a sh*t to this kind of stupid audience and he makes movies for people with IQ of more than 500, yet to be observed in mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment