Friday 14 June 2013

Environment consumed Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh to save him from ‘Bhasmasur’

To save last noble and environment friendly specie on the earth, Environment consumed India's Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh.

"I was fuckingly worried about my beloved son Jairam since he told reporters that Narendra Modi consumed his Guru LK Advani and VHP leader Praveen Togadia just like Bhasmasur. I didn't want my son to be consumed by some asura. He was the only Environment Rakshak on this earth and therefore I thought myself to gulp him, chew him and digest him thoroughly," said Environment which just sometime back took Jairam Ramesh from his house and carefully rested him in its stomach.

Recently, Jairam Ramesh called Narendra Modi as 'Bhasmasur' and warned Indians that he can consume them. Bhasmasur was a demon who was granted the power by Lord Shiva to destroy anyone whose head he touched with his hand. When Shiva granted him the power, Bhasmasur attempted to touch the head of the Lord with his hand because he saw his wife Parvati and wanted to possess her.

Worried enough for Jairam Ramesh, Environment finally did unthinkable and gulped him from insanely bad earth.

"I don't care about the whole world. I know only specie, Jairam Ramesh and people he like a lot. I want to preserve them and from this inhumane world. Jairam told me that he likes Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Digvijay Singh, Kapil Sibal, Manish Tewari and few other leaders in UPA a lot. He also told me that these species with the kind of characters they have are fast vanishing and therefore asked me to consume them also."

No comments:

Post a Comment