Monday 10 June 2013

In blog, Advani praises YPD2; says the movie motivated him to take the crucial decision of resignation

After praising Kamal Haasan's Vishwaroop, LK Advani threw his showers of appreciation on Dharmendra trio led Yamala Pagala Deewana sequel in his blog. The senior leader also confirmed that the movie gave him the courage to choose the crucial decision of resignation.

"I saw YPD2 (Yamala Pagala Deewana 2) in a special screening that Dharmendra arranged for me. The movie was a great 3-hour experience of fun with monkey. I really liked the monkey jumps and I also jumped from seat at least 50 times with so much of laugh," said senior leader in his blog.

According to sources, before showing the movie to Advani, Dharmendra had challenged him to watch the movie for all 3 hours (including Director's take). The Bollywood actor also asked him if he dare then control not laughing at the funny scenes of the movie.

However, Advani watching that movie continuously laughed. He like monkey 'Happy's so much that he expressed his desire to meet him.

"I think I like this movie reviewing business. I feel that if I have courage to watch YPD2 then I also have courage to throw PM's aspirations. Let Modi do the dirty work of Manmohan Singh," said LK Advani expressing his real reason for resignation.

No comments:

Post a Comment