Wednesday 5 June 2013

Narendra Modi to run 50 kms to digest by-poll wins

Gujarat Chief Minister and unofficial candidate of Prime Minister's post for BJP, Narendra Modi decided to run for 50 kms today, to digest the happiness of by-poll wins by his party in Gujarat.

"I can't stop feeling happy and wants to laugh a loud. We defeated and wound up traces of Congress from Gujarat," said Chief Minister Narendra Modi, laughing impishly.  He started pushups and yoga to stop his laughter, however, still uncontrollable for him and continuously laughing boisterously, noising crudely ho ho ho ho ho ho.  

He said "Oh no I am so happy, how can I express this much happiness. Oh what Advaniji would be thinking (oops… ha ha ha ha ha ha) oh no, I can't stop laughing. Wow, he he he, so funny. Now I have to do something."

Modi started rolling on the floor with laughing loud. "I want to kick my ass strongly. So many people died in one arrow. I can't imagine the faces of Sonia, Rahul, Manmohan and Advaniji. Oh that Shivraj Singh Chouhan, he must be eating his nails."

Looking at Modi rolling on the floors, few officials came to him and tried to control him. Narendra Modi's Personal Assistant (PA) asked him to stay quiet and control himself as he will have to digest many more that kind of good news in future.

However, uncontrollable Modi finally decided to do something to digest this happiness in a better way.

"I am going to run for 50 kms continuously in Gandhinagar, to assimilate my roguish happiness," said Narendra Modi.

Modi told his PA "PA, announce 'Sadbhavana Run Yatra' immediately. Let the world know how strong Modi is."

No comments:

Post a Comment