Tuesday 11 June 2013

I am waiting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movie to discharge my emotions – Lal Krishna Advani exclusive interview

After a long 36-hour battle with new BJP leaders, LK Advani took his resignation back. In an exclusive interview with the correspondent of India Satire, LK Advani shared the real story behind resignation and touchy moments of his life. He also talked about contribution of movies in his decisions of life.

Correspondent (C): Advaniji why did you decide to resign from the Party posts?

Advani (A): Things became clear for me. Somebody told me that I will have to wait for 5 more years to portray myself as PM candidate. That was ridiculous. Waiting for such a long time means losing 4 more tooth. So finally, I decided to resign from party posts.

C: So what do you think who would have benefitted from your decision?

A: Obviously, not Duryodhana but Arjun.

C: But then why did you take back your decision?

A: Mohan Bhagwat told me nobody cares my decision. He told me that I had the opportunity to become Sonia Gandhi of the party, which I lost because of my decision. He assured me stop the nonsense and take back the decision so I would get a chance again to become Gandhiji; 'Most powerful woman of the nation'.

C: So what are your feelings now?

A: Mixed! I really can't tell you. My life is inspired by movies. You can say I am a 'filmy' guy. Now see before Goa meet, I saw 'Vishwaroop' and I understood new winning strategies. After resignation, I saw 'Yamala Pagala Deewana 2' and enjoyed it thoroughly. Watching that movie really requires courage. Nobody has real guts to stop laughing, even not like me who is really serious guy in life. So watching YPD2 helped me taking decision of resignation from all the 3 posts. However, after meeting Bhagwat I understood that like YPD2 I made mockery of myself. So now I want to watch Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movie to let my emotions pour like Ganga Yamuna. He is real sadist like me. So I could get some emotional support of from his movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment