Sunday 17 January 2016

Santoor model celebrates her 17th birthday

Most beautiful Mom of India, mother of naughty and cute daughters, model of Santoor soap will celebrate her 17th birthday today.

"Wow I thought she was a teenager, but what I found is mother of 4 cute babies," said Ms. Asha Sharma, an accomplice of Ms. Shraddha Srivastava who were having general chit chat and gossiping in Santoor ad "However, we came to know she was having 4 little babies after one of them came to her saying Mummy Mummy."

According to sources the Santoor aunty is having her 17th birthday celebration and will invite all those who confused by her age.

"She still looks 25 years old and not 17," said Ms. Sharma "Now I am confused that after using Santoor soap would I look 10 years older than my current age."

No comments:

Post a Comment