Friday 20 November 2015

Shahrukh Khan to act as a heroine in Rohit Shetty's next movie

Maintaining his gradual transmutation from great hero to new heroine, Shahrukh Khan revealed his new posture in Dilwale's lates song. The actor told media that he will perform as his heroine from next movies onwards and he has chosen Rohit Shetty's next unnamed film. Recently, Shahrukh Khan told media that he has three more films with Rohit Shetty in two of which he would act as a heroine.

"I always wanted to work in different movies, test my skills and explore the immense amount of sweat out of my acting. Earlier I have done different kind of roles like robotic acting, acting with ten packs and non-funny comedy roles. I have reached to the peak of my acting career as being a male actor and now I would like to see myself in a different career like career of beautiful heroine. You can see a glimpse of my heroine like looks in Dilwale's song 'Gerua'. I have completely removed all my hair except from eyebrows and skull, done good eye makeup like any beautiful girl and reached awesomeness of zero figure," said Shahrukh in a press conference while launching the song.


King Khan said "Its a journey to become Queen Khan. In this journey, I only trust Rohit Shetty and his movies with immense amount of substance. He has a very professional angle and always boosted my energy with the roles that nobody has done in the history of Indian cinema. Therefore, I thought launching me as a heroine should be in safe hands. Rohit is a king of non-funny comedy cinema. He will definitely groom up me as a great Indian film actress. I will act as my hero in the first movie and Karan in the next movie."

According to a source close to SRK, Karan Johar inspired SRK to come out of his shell as a male actor. He also recommended SRK to wear pink and purple costume to understand nitty gritty being a perfect heroine. The source also confirmed that Tiger Shroff has nothing to do with SRK's decision.

(Fake News and satire)

No comments:

Post a Comment