Friday 18 March 2016

Times Now to supply 6 ears to viewers of Arnab Goswami's News hour show

To listen to everyone's point of view in generally chaotic debate show, Prime Time Newshour with Arnab Goswami, popular news channel Times Now has decided to supply 6 ears to its audience in addition to their currently available 2 ears. This development has seen a major relief for the audience of Newshour, which is also a most watched debate show in India and 80 other countries, according to Arnab Goswami.

"There was a long pending demand from our viewers that they couldn't hear anything in 90% of the time, except what I say in the beginning then in the middle when I say 'listen to me and I have a question' like chants and ending remarks. Therefore to benefit our viewers we decided to supply 6 ears to each person in the family wrapped in Times of India news paper. You can throw the news paper in dustbin after removing these ears," said Times Now editor and anchor Arnab Goswami "I have 20 ears and 10 brains fit in my body since my childhood and therefore I understand each and every word of participants they are talking about despite speaking over each other quite often. But I know not everyone has that kind of capabilities."

Arnab told India Satire correspondent that with 6 additional ears people will start listening every murmur and humming of participants.

While Newshour viewers welcomed the development, they also pointed some concerns.

"Times Now is supplying just 6 ears while demand was 6 ears and 4 brains to decode what everyone is talking about. Now with these 6 ears a single brain would face more chaos," said the ardent Arnab fan Pappu Pandey.


No comments:

Post a Comment