Tuesday 14 May 2013

Dumbest person on the earth in 2012-13 announced

The India Satire bureau is pleased to announce dumbest person on the earth. Lucky chap is former Pakistan President Parvez Musharraf. The President won the race against India's UPA Government by a wide margin. The UPA Government took many dumb decisions during last one year. Apart from Musharraf and UPA Govt, India Satire Research Bureau (ISRB) considered more than thousand people across the world for this honour. However, both of them won by a meaningful margin.

The ISRB found Musharraf more dumb than the UPA Government on most important parameter. Impact of dumb decisions on the UPA Govt was just few bash from some social elements. However, for Musharraf he may be getting a big bash from his life itself on his dumb decision of coming back to Pakistan again.

Talking on becoming the first dumb person on the earth, Musharraf said "I am glad as India Satire honoured me as first dumbest person on the earth. I am really feeling proud for taking my country to new level. I am really thankful for India Satire for giving me such an honour which nobody has received till date."

Talking about which decision he thinks is the most dumb in his life, whether it was Kargill or coming back to Pakistan, Musharraf said "There was nothing to loose in Kargill decision besides lives of Pakistani soldiers. But with this dumb decision I think I will definitely loose my ass for next 2 years in Pakistani courts."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment