Friday 17 May 2013

Ranbir Kapoor honoured by Saint Gobain Peace and Humility Award

Pope Francis is himself going to honour Ranbir Kapoor with highest Saint Gobain Peace and Humility Award for his revering contribution to humility, humbleness, soft spoken approach and kind attitude. The never been rude and selfless Saint like Ranbir Kapoor thanked God and Pope for thinking him that he deserves such a height to be honoured with the Award. After the honour, Ranbir Kapoor will be recognised as Saint Ranbir Kapoor for entire his life.

"We selected Ranbir for his gallant attitude. We went through speeches and quotes of various personalities last one year, scrupulously and selected Ranbir's name for the honour," said a judge at the Vatican City.

Ranbir Kapoor is popular in showing meekness and humbleness towards his co-workers and entire world. His popular quotes in last one year, include "I am nothing, just an insect" "Every other thing is much significant than me" and currently most popular one "I got the opportunities and my stardom is part of my characters. I don't have a personality like Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan that I can be myself and be successful."

Pope Francis confirmed that he was just like Ranbir Kapoor in his young age. He said that Ranbir is almost giving same self-effacing facial expressions with dumb looks as like Pope was giving. Pope also confirmed that he was the similar kind of passionate performer-sans-actor-sans-Saint.

"When I saw him first time on the TV ad, I called my cook from kitchen. I asked her look at this guy do you feel some similarity with me? She said yea he is exactly like you are. Looks very humble and sexy," said Pope Francis.

Pope continued "Watching one of his quotes, she said he was exactly same kind of actor as like you were in your young age, everybody used to believe that you were talking true not acting as a humble cow."

He said "I was astonished and immediately decided to meet him. However, due to heavy responsibility of Papal on my shoulder my assistants told me not right time to meet him. Now with the God's grace I am going to meet him. I will bless him fun with many many good looking girls in his young age like I was having and become a true Pope in the old age."

Pope also talked briefly on Ranbir's quotes, he said "I heard all his quotes. They only show that he is the only person who can carry the candle of peace. That is what Christianity told us and what I am also telling you guys. I am servant and you have to serve this servant who is servant of God."

Ranbir Kapoor reacted positively to the honour he received from the Vatican City itself.

He said "I am just below a Cockroach. I never thought myself so big like any common man. I am really surprised with the honour that I am getting. I promise that I will continue to spend entire life degrading myself and showing high regards to others."

Note- Saint Gobain is the name of World's leading Glass manufacturer and this is not the promotional campaign of that company. So don't confuse it with Saint Gobain Glass Company, focus on the name Saint and not Gobain.

No comments:

Post a Comment