Tuesday 21 May 2013

Markandey Katju appeals India to maintain peace after arrest of Vindoo Dara Singh

Ex-Chief Justice of India and Chairman of Press Council of India (PCI), Markandey Katju has appealed Indian populace to maintain peace and silence after a shocking arrest of Vindoo Dara Singh under IPL Spot Fixing saga.

"I know this is a biggest shock to Indians in this millennium. Even I couldn't dream of arresting Vindoo, an innocent son to me. Such a great kid, everybody in India loves him. But I appeal the nation to stay calm and patient and please don't burn government and private property for Vindu's arrest," said Katju.

Vindoo Dara Singh, son of great actor Lt. Dara Singh was held for alleged role in the IPL match fixing. According to source, because of Vindoo's arrest Bollywood was stunned and many pundits expect that its more than a trillion dollar shock to the film industry.

Katju said "I know it is now the make and break situation for Bollywood industry. I know Bollywood will suffer from big losses and possibly it would close down for life. But I appeal to all small and big actors like Khans, Kapoors, Kumars and others to come together and save Bollywood from this hard hitting truth."

Katju asked nation to maintain fortitude in this difficult time, he would seek pardon with higher authorities for Vindoo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment