Wednesday 29 May 2013

Pappu ready to join college ahead of CBSE result

Pappu Pandey who is waiting for his 10th class results said he is ready to go to college, be it from any side viz., commerce, arts, science or medical and engineering.

"I have gradually started feeling about my puberty over last few years and now I am ready to apply it in the college," said Pappu.

According to Pappu many others also want to join colleges just to have great time pass, girlfriends, parties and picnics.

"I am excited for my romance in college. Recently, I have also started drinking so that it doesn't look like I am novice to this area. I also asked Pappa to give me a bike so that I can take my girlfriends for a ride," said Pappu.

Pappu also bought deodorants and new sexy clothes to impress girls. He is also planning to buy ear rings to look like a sturdy dude.

Pappu's father confirmed that Pappu wants to go to college for higher studies.

"Yea I am planning to buy a bike for him so that he can reach college early for studies. Tomorrow, Pappu will become great Engineer and will go to America. We will also accompany him. I am sure I don't want to stay here," said Pappu's father and mother. However, prima facie it seems that they were not aware of Pappu's plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment