Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mallika Sherawat now takes on regressive ‘God’, says she will put bumps on her front side

Calling God 'REGRESSIVE FOR WOMEN', Mallika Sherawat said that she feels depressing when she looks at strange body structure of women.

"God is so depressing and irritating that I really can't make any statement. He made such a stupid body structure for women that if you remove some parts here and there women would look like men only. Whenever I revisit my body in the full mirror I really feel depressing. What is this? Why boobs are on the front side of body and bumps (buttocks) are on back side of body? What does this means? Any creative person who has at least some sense of beauty would have placed it in other way," said Mallika Sherawat in a TV Interview in Los Angeles.

She recently condemned India for regressive about women and also said that she was the first to introduce kiss in India. She also said that whenever she lives in America she enjoys social freedom but when she comes to India she feels depressing.

Talking more about women body and God's ridiculous imaginary vision, she said "But now enough is enough. I am going bring the wave of change as I brought it to India. I am going to restructure my body. I will be first to introduce it to world and expose this hypocritical God the idea of beauty. I am going to put my bumps on front side of my body from its current place on the back side."

No comments:

Post a Comment