Monday 20 May 2013

Sreesanth regrets for not having mother-in-law

Controversial Cricketer S Sreesanth expressed his disappointment for postponing the decision of his marriage with a daughter of powerful mother-in-law. He said that he had been deferring his marriage for several years despite being insistence of his parents.

"Dude, I was a bit stupid for postponing my marriage.  If today I had a credible mother-in-law, I would have been enjoying thousands of crores of rupees from IPL match fixing in 2-3 years along with clean chit from state authorities," said Sreesanth to Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar.

During the session of interrogation with Delhi Police, Sreesanth gave names of few like Robert Vadra which are enjoying the fruits of being son-in-law of powerful person in India.

Sreesanth told Police Commissioner "Only 2 years back Vadra had told me in a party 'do only one best thing in life and other best things will follow'. Now I realize what he wanted to talk about. Despite being offers from so many Tamil and Kerala Politicians I kept the issue pending and now I am in Police custody."

Talking to reporters, Neeraj Kumar said "Our eyes were wet while listening to him."

No comments:

Post a Comment