Sunday 19 May 2013

Pappu said he already knew that all IPL matches were fixed

Reacting to the headline of leading news paper Times Of India, ardent IPL lover Pappu said he was already aware that all the matches were fixed.
"That was the reason why I was watching IPL. Otherwise it could have become a bit boring," said Delhi based Pappu who claims that his IQ, noted last week was 20.
He said "From first day itself I understood that the matches were fixed. Even my friends, my office colleagues, my wife my kids, my neighbours kids, their neighbours kids, my relatives, their relatives and their relatives' relatives, my kamwali bai, her husband, their neighbours, their relatives and all the people who I know or don't know or I know them distantly, they all knew that IPL matches were fixed. Even we used to make betting at our office, looking at unnecessary and weird gestures of players. It was out of logic and common sense, so I don't know why TOI doesn't have that with itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment