Wednesday 8 May 2013

That was my dream to show lip lock of two assholes - Karan Johar's interview on Bombay Talkies

After getting a lot of appreciation from critics for showing real taste of life to unaware and illiterate Indians, Karan Johar told India Satire correspondent in exclusive interview "That was my dream. Now I am fulfilled and ready to sacrifice my silly body."

Karan Johar said that he never expected such a great and heartwarming response from critics for showing two assholes kissing and cuddling each other.

"Wow, I didn't really think that critics and movie reviewer would melt after watching my creative take on life. I always had a dream of two fucking idiot assholes smooch each others like dogs and pigs and also wanted to show it to poor illiterate Indian audience, which has no taste of same sex romance. I am really thrilled about the response of reviewers. It took hundreds of retakes and thousand times I had to give them practice to make that scene real. Now you can say that my efforts sucked," said great director.

Talking about why he chose Bombay Talkies for fulfilling his weird dream, the director said "I always wanted to show it in my earlier movies. Even I kept provision for such scene in my every movie but our dumbass audience would have never accepted that. Therefore, finally when I got a movie which was produced by some other producer and that too meant for making it a disastrous flop I thought to go with my dream."

Talking about his caste, he said "Actually, the producer of film had very limited budget and therefore was not able to pay for big asses, which I really wanted to take. Even I recommended a big star and I also asked him that I would work for free with that star, creating the most handsome gay couple of India. But that stupid producer refused only for a paltry reason of paying high amount. He thought that the compensation to that big star could be entire budget of the movie. So finally I chose best of the assholes in Indian cinema."

Finally talking about how his movie was related to Bombay Talkies or Indian cinema, Karan said "Who told you that it was related to Bombay Talkies or Indian Hindi cinema. Fuck guys, that was totally unrelated and just because that dumb producer asked me to relate it in some way to Indian cinema, I had to put 2-3 songs from old movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment