Monday 13 May 2013

Pintu pee in his pants after watching vampirish looks of Arjun Kapoor in Aurangzeb’s poster

Mumbai based 5 year old Pintu pee in his pants after he saw posters of Aurangzeb, demonstrating vampirish and weird looks of new star Arjun Kapoor.

"Yes, my son immediately started peeing in his pant after watching Aurangzeb's poster when I was taking him to the school bus," said Pintu's mummy, Mehta madam.

She observed that Pintu started behaving weird immediately after he saw the upcoming movie's poster, just in front of his society's gate.

"He started screaming and came behind me and started crying. After that I saw his pant was wet. I immediately took him to home and cleaned properly. He told me that he frightened after he saw one uncle's photo that was looking like haunting man. I just assured that he was not a vampire but just an actor who looks like a cruel ghost so no need to worry," told Mrs. Mehta.

After the incident, Indian doctors suggested parents to make the minds of their children for such a horrible experience over next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment