Tuesday 28 May 2013

Pappu said he is not hypocrite Indian, will kiss Mallika Sherawat

Now Mallika Sherawat would not require spending her quality time in Los Angeles just for getting kissed. Now she can easily get those mouthful kisses and smooches here in India. A non-hypocrite Indian, Pappu Pandey is ready to give her kisses on and off screen every day.

"It was heartwarming interview. I felt so sad about her. Just for the sake of kiss she has to stay in Los Angeles. WTF, shame on Indian hypocrisy. I can't tolerate this and therefore I have decided to give her at least a kiss or whatever she demands on daily basis. Why should she stay in Los Angeles yaar, just for a fucking paltry kiss? I don't want her to be homeless and wasting quality time there. I don't mind kissing her in India. If sometimes she wants to go to LA never mind, I will accompany her," said Pappu Pandey with a lot of eagerness.

In a recent interview, Mallika said "India is such a hypocritical society where women are really at the bottom of society compared to men..."

She also said, "I was the first actress in India to kiss onscreen and wear a bikini. Imagine this in the 21st century. And instantly, I became a fallen women and a superstar at the same time. There is a moral code that this is what a leading lady can do. I did everything I was not supposed to do. I made a conscious decision to divide my time between LA and India."

While many in India raised objections on Mallika's statements, Pappu Pandey claimed that those are hypocrites and he is ready to give all social liberty to Mallika. The liberty includes from kissing on screen and off screen to taking off clothes that lures her to stay in Los Angeles.

Apart from Pappu, nobody else has claimed that he will give Mallika such wonderful social freedom. India Satire is yet to receive any reaction from Mallika Sherawat.

No comments:

Post a Comment