Thursday 23 May 2013

Rahul Gandhi said he will learn from his mistakes

In a major relief to the tumbling UPA Government, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi decided to learn from his mistakes. He also said that he will never act like stupid dumb boy any more.

Addressing UPA ministers and leaders, Rahul said "This is now over. I am done with my stupidity and now I will follow the path of intelligence and sensibility. I am going to learn from my past mistakes and will never repeat those. I don't want to remain that stupid, idiot and dumb little boy. At this historical event, mark my words that today onwards I WILL not that shameless fool which is still considered as a brainless Amul Baby."

Rahul was talking on the auspicious evening of completing 9 years for the UPA government.

He said "People think that 'Gadhe ko gud hajm nahi hota'. I will prove them wrong by showing them I am not a gadha and will demonstrate best of sensibilities and wisdom just like my Daddy and Grand mummy showed in the past and what my mummy is showing now. You guys now onwards have a responsibility of correcting me whenever I am wrong. Please guys tell me my mistakes so that I will learn from them and would never make them in future.  If you feel like my Kurta is a bit short tell me, if you feel my beard is a bit long then tell me, even if you feel that I was just overboard in committing farmers and poor then you can come and tell me I will correct on the spot and will commit that I will never do such thing again."

Disclaimer - Fake news and not a single word is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment