Thursday 17 December 2015

Gandhiji met me yesterday evening, wants me to take CBI under my fold, become PM of India - Arvind Kejriwal

Aam Aadmi Party Chief and Delhi's Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal confirmed that he had a very frank meeting with Mahatma Gandhi yesterday who came to meet Kejriwal to discuss the deteriorating level of politics in India.
"Gandhiji came to my house yesterday to have a very candid discussion about politics, movies and sports. He asked me about my opinion on today's politics in India and recent Bollywood movie releases, Dilwale and Bajirao Mastani," said Arvind Kejriwal "He warned me about the declining level of decency in politics and told me to take charge of India's democracy."
Arvind Kejriwal in a press conference was telling media after he tweeted about Government-CBI nexus to finish parties who don't fall in line. Arvind Kejriwal told media that Gandhiji also met his wife Sunita Kejriwal and his children and discussed many scathing issues.
"This is my third important revelation. Yes, after Arun Jaitley's expose and my meeting with CBI official who told me about government's intent, I confirm you, Gandhiji met me yesterday at my house and he wanted me to become India's Prime Minister immediately and to take CBI's control in my hands," said Kejriwal "Nobody else is so honest and peaceful person like me in the world, Gandhiji told me."
According to Kejriwal's doctors, Arvind Kejriwal these days has built a new kind of habit to create different world, talk to invisible items, calls his wife Modi Modi.
"For aam aadmis, it is called Schizophrenia but for Arvind Kejriwal, it is called political strategies," a doctor close to Kejriwal informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment