Monday 7 December 2015

Breaking News: Aamir Khan's wife asks him not to visit intolerant USA; Shahrukh Khan decides not to release Dilwale in US

Reacting to Donald Trump's urge For 'Complete Shutdown Of Muslims Entering United States', Bollywood actor Aamir Khan's wife Kiran Rao asked him to not to visit America, Aamir Khan told at a conference 'Intolerance in India and Growing Hypocrisy of Intellectuals'.

"I think my wife is not that hypocrite. She also looks like Albert Einstein. She wants me to return the nomination of Lagaan and pledge not to go to US ever in my life," said Aamir Khan, reacting to Donald Trump's hateful comment "US is becoming intolerant day-by-day and therefore I am also going to return all the money received from US audience for watching Dhoom 3."

Aamir Khan told India Satire correspondent post speech at conference that he would be going to PK's planet next year after earning buckets of money from Dangal.

Another popular star, Shahrukh Khan in the conference said "I am not going to release my next movie 'Dilwale' to protest against growing intolerance in America."

According to media sources, thousands Americans sent their thank you messages to Shahrukh Khan for not releasing his movie 'Dilwale'.

No comments:

Post a Comment